Homes for Holsworthy relies on the support of individuals and businesses and there are several ways you can help.
- Could you donate land for housing or a gift of money to assist with pre-development and other costs?
- Have you a property which Homes for Holsworthy could let to local people?
- Are you able to provide a low cost loan to Homes for Holsworthy?
- Do you have expertise in a particular field and could give some time to helping, either on the projects or with admin or designing promotional material?
- Would you consider bestowing a permanent gift to your community by leaving a legacy to Homes for Holsworthy ? You could bequeath property or land, ask us to manage any property you have left or simply leave us a donation.
Homes for Holsworthy, as Holsworthy Community Property Trust, is a registered charity, No. 1114577 which means there is no tax to pay on gifts or property bequeathed through a legacy. Therefore a legacy to Homes for Holsworthy may have benefits for your estate and beneficiaries by reducing the amount liable for Inheritance Tax. If you would like advice contact us at email@example.com
If you pay income tax in the UK then HM Revenue & Customs enables us to claim back the basic tax paid on donations we receive. This increases the value of your gift to us and for every £10 you donate then Homes for Holsworthy would receive an extra £2.50. If you pay higher rate income tax you should include all your Gift Aid donations on your tax return to receive additional tax relief.